Now Watching: DEVIL BESIDE YOU (2005)

Devil Beside You never fails to make my heart flutter, my lips smile, and my eyes cry.

Also known as: Devil Beside You, Devils Do Exist
Genre: Romance, comedy
Episodes: 14

Cast:
Rainie Yang as Qi Yue
He Jun Xiang as Ah Meng
Wang Chuan Yi as Yuan Yi


  


“Wrong. We would definitely meet. We were destined to meet. Even without our parents, we still would’ve met. Maybe it would’ve been at a manga rental store. We’d rent the same manga set, so we meet. Or at Qing Zi’s part time job. You clumsily spill soda on me, so I’d be unlucky enough to know you. Or it might have been at a movie theater. Your seat next to mine and you fell asleep and drooled on me. In this world, in any possible corner, we would meet because I would find you. Only you can make me right.” - Ah Meng (Mike He)









What I think:
Rainie is good here, she looks beautiful and fits the role well. She makes the whole drama exciting. I laugh at her funny acts, get emotional during her crying scenes and of course touched by the various kissing scenes between Mike & her. Not forgetting the songs for the drama, Rainie sings well too.

It like how Taiwanese Drama follows the Japanese manga Akuma de Sourou  but how I wish they ended up getting married.

MY FAVORITE SCENE:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nina in Japan

9pm thoughts April 19, 2020, into 33 days of Lockdown in the Philippines