Enjoying being at home.

When I was in High school I am well aware to the things I have been doing in such a young age I started to drink alcohol, party and such.

I act like a 20 year old when I was 16. I wanted to age more and more and more to be able to do things that I want legally.

When I entered First year college, it became worst, I play around, drink a lot, I even went to class with Beer in can.

My mom is still strict when it come to staying outside. She freaks out when it's 11PM and I'm not yet "On my way Home". Before I don't understand that, but now I just know that she loves me so much and doesn't want anything happened to her one and only eldest daughter.

While writing this, I feel I am becoming mature because I understand my Mother a lot compare 5 years ago.

Now I enjoy being at home. I'm old na nga! Haha. I love the comfort. I love the peace.

I still want to go party sometimes, but not in a crowded Club/Bar. I would enjoy being with close friends in the house, pizza deliver and enjoying mixed-drinks.

Oh well, that's life. We change our preferences in years.

Take care!

Love,
Maemae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nina in Japan

Now Watching: DEVIL BESIDE YOU (2005)

9pm thoughts April 19, 2020, into 33 days of Lockdown in the Philippines