Fastest Way To Get Your NBI Clearance - E-Clearance

What you need: 

  • G-cash Account (or go to Globe Business Center)
  • Internet Connection

Steps 1:

First make your payment through G-CASH. As for me I have my G-cash account already, 

Go to Sim Toolkit > GCash > Send GCash. 

On the amount field, put in 140 (LOCAL EMPLOYMENT PURPOSE) and on the number (to send it to) 09175638053.

You will receive a response: showing you REFERENCE NUMBER



Step 2: 
Go to nbi-online.com and this form will show



Fill up your email address and input the reference number you have.

STEP 3: 

Make sure that all fields are 100% correct,. Once it is saved, you cannot change it. Read carefully.

 
STEP 4: An email will be sent right after, print the attached file. That's your QR Code.

STEP 5: Now, its time to book. 
 Follow the format below and send to 09175638054 BOOKRef#LocationCodeMMDDYYYYHHMMName 

Sample: BOOK AAAABT9 NBIMAIN 11202011 0800 Juan dela Cruz

Here's the location:
NBI MAIN OFFICE --> NBIMAIN
U. N. Avenue, Ermita, Manila 8AM-5PM

ROBINSONS PLACE --> ROBERMITA
ERMITA Basement I Ermita, Manila 10AM-7PM

ROBINSONS OTIS --> ROBOTIS
Level 2 Guanzon St Paco, Mla 10AM-7PM

ROBINSONS GALLERIA --> ROBGALLERIA
Basement I Ortigas Ave QC 10AM-7PM

ROBINSONS METRO EAST --> ROBEAST
Level 4 Marcos Hi-way Pasig 10AM-7PM

ROBINSONS NOVALICHES --> ROBNOVA
Novaliches, Quezon City 10AM-7PM

EVER GOTESCO MALL RECTO --> EVERRECTO
3rd Flr Cinema 3 Recto Ave, Mla 8AM-5PM

EVER COMMONWEALTH --> EVERCOM
2nd Flr Cinema I Comm., QC 8AM-5PM 



Appear on the date of your appointment

(Picture Taking & Finger Print Scan)


My Experience:

Nagpa-book ako ng 10AM, but since I'm such a stupid girl, I actually don't know where is NBI U.N . And its Black Nazarene procession so most road in Manila were closed.  I'm late and it isn't the big deal because there's no long queue. But I remind you, WEAR PROPER ATTIRE! NO SLIPPERS. NO SANDALS. Since I think my name is Unique, I got my NBI right away. 


Yehey! Got mine for Less than 30mins. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nina in Japan

Now Watching: DEVIL BESIDE YOU (2005)

9pm thoughts April 19, 2020, into 33 days of Lockdown in the Philippines