How to save storage on iPhone 6s 16GB

I upgraded to iPhone 6s last December and what I had before is a 32GB STARMOBILE Knight X with 64GB Memory Card installed. 

I had hesitations upgrading because I like watching and downloading. 

So I find ways to maximize the storage and hope you can find this helpful this worked for me. 

1. Install what you need. 
Let's admit it we like downloading everything free on AppStore. Haha

Well one good way to save storage of your iPhone is to install what you just need let say 3 games. Facebook, Instagram, Viber, Twitter etc 

2. Use Google Photos to Backup your Photos, Videos, Collage, Live Photos, Etc.
After you back up everything you can delete photos and that saves you a lot of storage! 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nina in Japan

Now Watching: DEVIL BESIDE YOU (2005)

9pm thoughts April 19, 2020, into 33 days of Lockdown in the Philippines