Friends with benefits.

I'm not sure how to define this so called "friends with benefits". Ang hirap i-define dahil:
Una, gusto Kita.
Pangalawa, mahalaga ka sakin.
Pangatlo, hindi ko alam Kung saan ba lugar ko Sa buhay mo.

Walang sagot sa tanong kung ano ka Sa buhay ko. Basta mahalaga ka, at nasasaktan Ako kapag nahihirapan ka at nasasaktan Ako kapag hindi mo ko napa pansin.

Ika nga nila, Wala daw akong karapatan mag demand ng oras and so are you. Tipong patas lang. Ang hirap.

Masyado ba akong seryoso Sa buhay? O sadyang kailangan ko ng lugar.

Anyways these things doesn't make sense now, I just wish I know when to stop because the more time I know you, I keep on falling deep. Deep that I don't know if I'm drowning or I'm playing it well.

Love,
M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nina in Japan

Now Watching: DEVIL BESIDE YOU (2005)

9pm thoughts April 19, 2020, into 33 days of Lockdown in the Philippines