Yes it's late: I ALREADY GRADUATE :)

After many years of struggles, I finished my bachelor's degree.

It wasn't easy but it was fun.

I learn a lot of things from different people, but the learning experience ride was so great.

I learned that you can't have it all. You can only wish and try your best todo it.

I learned friends are important but it has limitations on why you should share to them.

And I learned how to love and give
Importance to my self and to the things I love.

It's a long journey but it is a good one.

Thanks to my Mother and Father who gave me good education and never gave up on me even with my tomfooleries.

And thank you God for guiding me and blessing me with good friends and classmates.


That's all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nina in Japan

Now Watching: DEVIL BESIDE YOU (2005)

9pm thoughts April 19, 2020, into 33 days of Lockdown in the Philippines