Dear Ex Boyfriend A


Hi A,

I doubt you’ll be able to read this but if you are interested on what are my thoughts here you go.

October 11, 2011 
[Facebook] I thought we’ll have forever and always I gues, we need to have what 
we desire before we become one. 
Thank you for loving me, treating me like a princess, sending flowers
and chocolates. I loved you too much that it hurts me. 

I definitely miss you and good bye.

September 16, 2016
[Instagram]
And 5 years ago I broke my own heart.
5 years ago I choose to be on my own. 
I made all the choices and decisions. 
And never a day I regret that decision because after 5 years I'm still looking for myself.
I'm still trying to be on my own. 
I'm still hoping for happiness.

This is not to ask you back to my arms, I just realized that we get to know the value of a person when we already lost them or ourselves.

Love, 

M


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nina in Japan

Now Watching: DEVIL BESIDE YOU (2005)

9pm thoughts April 19, 2020, into 33 days of Lockdown in the Philippines